Saturday, February 18, 2017

Activity #Crush



February 18: Activity #Crush

My Activity #Crush is something I really start to CRAVE in February.  I love having a garden.  I love watching things grow and spending time appreciating the beauty a garden can provide.  The food is always better when it comes from your back yard.  I have a beautiful garden in my suburban home here in Minnesota.  My husband has put in an amazing irrigation system to water the plants.  I painted a bright blue fence around the whole garden to keep out the deer.  We created raised beds from recycled materials.  I love going out there in the morning and seeing the due on the leaves and feeling the sun on my back.  But... it's still winter for another 3 months, so I'll just draw a picture today and dream about the amazing garden that I will grow this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment